1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Ah, hi there," Blacky smiled as he turned his attention to a Glaceon and another Eevee in a fancy robe coming their way. "How can we help you?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    "I'm looking for a particular Sylveon who requested help to take on the Dragon Kings, and..." Atelier briefly looked at Xuehua. "My friend here would like to come along, if you don't mind." He bowed politely. "Are you that particular group? Oh, and excuse me for not introducing myself. I'm Atelier."

3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky thought for a moment. A particular Sylveon who requested help to take on the Dragon Kings... right? he thought upon remembering that he did hear Aine saying this earlier:
    "Lady Aine, right?" Blacky then turned to Aine. "Actually, I'm with her right now."
    The Umbreon turned back to Atelier and the Glaceon to introduce himself to them. "Anyway, I'm Blacky. Pleased to meet you two," he bowed.

(Edited because I quoted the wrong post. :sweat:)

#83 Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  4. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Kelvane remained quiet during the whole intercourse. Part of him hoped that if he stayed quiet and kept his head down, he wouldn't have to admit what he was doing there, and hence be able to go home. After all, he had ended up making one of the worst first impressions in all of Pokémon history, and somehow being chewed out by his parents for his cowardice didn't seem that bad now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Starlight's fur raised at the mention of the Dragon Kings. Her throat tightens, making her unable to form words.

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky looked at all the Eeveelutions around him, trying to remember their names. So we have Aine, Aroma, Atelier...
    Only then did he realize that he only got to catch both Sylveon's and the fancy robe Eevee's names. The blue-rings (?) Umbreon then looked at the Flareon kid and the pendant-wearing Eevee, tilting his head in curiosity. What in the world is wrong with them?

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    (No worries!)

"Lady... Aine? I see. Very nice to meet you, Blacky," Atelier replied to the Umbreon.

Taking a moment to glance at the Flareon and the other Eevee like himself, following Blacky's gaze, he deduced that those two were nervous at least. The Eevee looked tense, and the Flareon looked nervous. And then there was the non-shiny Sylveon who simply listened in to the conversation. And then there was Xuehua who had yet to make an introduction.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Xuehua dropped her voice to a low hiss. "Taking on the Dragon Kings, you say?" You never know who you can trust and who you can't.

9. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    (Xuehua is ready to hear it out, but she doesn't trust Lady Aine at the moment.)

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    It occurred to Atelier that when he was talking with Xuehua earlier, he never mentioned the Dragon Kings by name, and that he was assisting Lady Aine for that reason. Not to mention the dramatic change in the Glaceon's character when he mentioned the kings.

Noticing the awkward and chilly atmosphere in the air, and the tension from Xuehua and the other Eevee, he said, in an even tone, "Everyone, this is Xuehua. She hopes to join you as well."

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Again, Blacky sweatdropped as the Glaceon's hiss caught him off-guard. While he understood that the name Dragon Kings alone may trigger some people, he didn't expect that it would trigger at least two or three people who happened to be there. Heck, Blacky himself should've been triggered by it too, yet he didn't thanks to his master explaining the situation beforehand.

(Blacky's ready to hear Aine out. And fyi, Blacky addressing her "Lady Aine" is actually due to his upbringing as he grew up.)

13. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Not sure what to say in this awkward situation, Blacky looked at his Cinderace-based sword. Dad... what would you do if you were me? he quietly asked with such a sad demeanor.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    "And how exactly do you plan to do so?" Xuehua replied in the same low voice. Sure, this Aine was just a minstrel, but the whole "Diamond Hall" sounded like something upperclass - something that had to be appointed by the Dragon Kings. There was no way someone of such high social standing would throw it away like that to kill the ones that had bestowed such an honor.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Now Atelier really didn't know what to say. The enthusiastic Xuehua he briefly knew certainly felt like someone else. He knew that he had come here to deal with some sort of political or social problem, but had no idea it would have affected Xuehua so personally, let alone the other Eevee. His eyes then looked at Blacky, who appeared to be in the same boat as him - when Atelier took in the kind of sword Blacky was holding. What was going on in his mind?

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky raised his head and carefully asked Xuehua with his head tilted, "What do you mean?" Not sure what he would expect her to answer it, though.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    "It's not like we could exactly just trot up to the Dragon Kings and duel them. They have archers, mages, all those kinds of warriors on their side at the very least. Saying you're going up against the Dragon Kings in public or even attempting a rebellion is just asking for a billion guards to come for your throat." Xuehua quickly responded.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "I'm aware with that, but I can attest that the Diamond Song Hall of minstrels are not on the Dragon Kings' side," the Umbreon replied. He then looked at his sword again, trying his best not to cry. "I mean, if they were truly in cahoots with the Dragon Kings, then why did my mum die in the kings' hands despite her allegiance to the Diamond Song?" he mused with a rather shaky voice.

20. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Starlight thought back to the destruction of her village. The thought of the Dragon Kings’ power scared her. she wasn’t much good at fighting though.
    “I would like to help,” Starlight whispered.