1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Starlight nodded. "I don't trust myself with weapons, not that I am good at fighting anyway...I prefer getting better with my healing."
    I hope that I'll be some kind of help, even though I can't fight that well, thought Starlight to herself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,941.8
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Kelvane greeted the approaching Glaceon with a loud sniff, his allergies kicking up again, before he flicked his eyes up at her. "I'm fine, thanks. I'm just making a fool of myself, as usual. It's nothing new." After saying that, he dropped his head back down and curled himself into an even tighter ball than before.

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    Atelier then edged a little closer to Blacky and the Eevee. Not that he wanted to eavesdrop, but her words were within earshot. “Pardon if I may,” he said, “but there are alternatives to fighting. If you want to focus on healing, you could always use a staff that has partial fighting abilities too. Even though most ones I’ve seen are for healing.”

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky nodded in agreement to Atelier's sudden input. "And if, Arceus forbid, you get attacked without any of us around, you still can use the staff to fend them off," he added.

#145 Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,243.9
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Xuehua frowned at that statement. Bullies and fights she could take care of easily enough. But trying to console the Flareon? That was something she didn't know.
    Taking a seat next to the Fire-type, she tried to rack up the right thing to say. "Uh, I don't think they'll think badly of you."

7. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Kelvane glanced off to the side, rubbing his watering eyes with his paw and sniffing again. "Probably not, no. But with everything I've blundered through today, I've probably already shattered my family's reputation of raising the most powerful warriors in history. And frankly, I'll probab-ah, ah..." He froze mid-sentence, taking a minute to try and hold back yet another sneeze.

Luckily, he succeeds and his sinuses calm down. He sniffed again and continued. "I'll probably continue to be a distraction to all of you at best, and a danger at worst."

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,941.8
  9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Laserdragon14 @122 Generation

"Well then, shall we check them out?" Blacky asked to the two Eevee as he got closer to the smithy's door. By "them", he meant whatever weapons the smithy had in stock.

(Also @RadEmpoleon, what will Aroma do?)

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,941.8
  11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Yeppers! Blacky won't be there to watch it, though.)

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,941.8
  13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,243.9
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Well, it's not like they'll only remember this about you," Xuehua responded with a shrug. "And, uh, I'll be looking out for you on the trip. And the others." Uhh. Can he be trusted about the Sylveon...?

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I wouldn't mind looking at them..." said Starlight.
    Starlight glanced over at other wares but stayed where she was at, not wanting separate from her group.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    @Laserdragon14

"In any case, there must be something that interests you..." Atelier trailed off, uncertain how to address the Eevee. "Um, I do apologise I didn't catch your name from earlier. I'm Atelier."

He followed Blacky's lead.

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "And in case you didn't catch my name earlier, I'm Blacky," the Umbreon slightly bowed to the Eevee with pendant. He too, didn't catch her name back when they gathered with Aine and everyone else.

17. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    "Unfortunately, I'd beg to differ," Kelvane said with a half-smile. "My family has always been proud of their reputation, and I've been hidden away most of my life from the public eye, attempting to live up to that reputation. They'll mark me down for this, and any other blunders I make, I'm sure."

The Flareon attempted to rub his eyes dry, sniffing while he did so, and stood back up. "But, I suppose that means I will have to more good than bad. And if I want them to see me as more than just an embarrassment, I need to find the strength to push forward myself."

WavePearl likes this.
  18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,941.8
  19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "My name is Starlight...it’s nice to meet both of you,” stuttered Starlight.
    Starlight looked back at the weapons longingly. She knew that she had to be able to defend at least herself during this quest, but she didn’t know what type of weapon she’d want to use.

20. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,662.3
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Starlight and Atelier, right? Let's go in," Blacky entered the store and gestured the two Eevee to follow him.

Inside, there were more weapons and armors available for everyone. Even more than the ones showcased outside.
    "Excuse me, are there any good staffs for my friend here?" Blacky asked to the store clerk while patting Starlight's shoulder (?).