1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,967.3
    @sanianisa

The Infernape smithy smiled as the group arrived. "Well, what kind of staff is your companion looking for? If one's not in the armory already, I can custom make one for a few crowns..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,694.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky turned to Starlight as if asking her, "Well, do you fancy anything?"

(Let's tag @Laserdragon14 too~)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    “Oh umm...” Starlight glanced at the staffs displayed. “What types of staffs do you current have right now?”

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,694.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that Blacky remembered that he needed a rubbing stone, he decided to ask the clerk too. "And oh, do you happen to sell rubbing stones too?"

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,967.3
    @sanianisa @Laserdragon14

(Luckily, the smithy here charges reasonable prices, since a lot of young adventurers pass through)

"You'll have to ask the alchemist for that." the smithy replies. "She's got millions of those, and a nice array of potions and other magical necessities."

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,268.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "That's the spirit," Xuehua responded, if a little falteringly. "Just be careful out there. Make sure you know who you can trust and who you can't. Oh, and uh, what's... your name?"

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,694.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Is it for the staff or the rubbing stone or both?)

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,967.3
    @sanianisa

(The smithy was answering about rubbing stones. He has plenty of staves in the armory, as he knows how to forge magic weapons too.)

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    As Atelier had a good-enough inventory of tomes, he didn't need to restock on too many (considering their weight). But over time tomes needed replacing, so he went to glance at the shelves of tomes the blacksmith had. Blacky and Starlight appeared to know what they wanted, although they probably needed more time to decide on what exactly.

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    “Is there anything that you would recommend for beginners?” Asked Starlight. “I’ve just...never wielded a weapon before”

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,967.3
    @122 Generation

The magical tomes came in every shape and size--the larger the tome, and more flowery the tome's title was, the stronger the spells inside were.

@Laserdragon14

"If you're looking for an offensive staff, an elemental staff should do nicely." the smithy replied as he looked over a sword in need of repair. "If you need a defensive one, a White Staff works very well. Even a defensive staff should pack a nice wallop to a monster."

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,694.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "I see..." Blacky sighed because seems like he went to the wrong person for the rubbing stone. However, he still had something to do while here.
    "In that case, can you please do a check-up on this sword?" he gave his Cinderace-based sword to the clerk. It looked like the blade was a little bit rusty on the parts closer to the handle.

13. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    "Kelvane. War mage. Son of Eliza and Torrance." He spoke as if he had been rehearsing this exact phrase for a long time. He then held out his paw. "A pleasure, Miss..." He drifted off, waiting for the Glaceon to finish his sentence for him.

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,967.3
    @sanianisa

The smithy inspected the beautiful sword. "Just a little rust to clean up, but I'll give it a more thorough inspection just to be safe."

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,694.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky nodded. "Please do," he said.

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Starlight looked down at her pendants and closed her eyes.
    The offensive staff sounds useful if I want to kill monsters but the defensive one sounds useful if I purely want to protect someone like my teammates, which will likely work well with my capabilities as a healer cause then I can protect them then start healing them...But both still have their uses...He did say that the defensive staff could still do damage to the monsters so...the defensive one could serve as both offensive and defensive if used correctly...Defensive might be the best for me as of right now, Starlight thought to herself.
    (This was mostly my thought process rn. XD)

122 Generation and SAF like this.
  17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,968.9
    Starlight sure looked like she was lost in thought, so Atelier let her be. Plus, Blacky had a blade to attend to, which looked very different to a regular sword. A family heirloom, perhaps?

In the end, Atelier decided on a standard ice-casting tome with a light blue cover. He went over to the blacksmith to check on the price, but perhaps after Blacky was seen to.

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,694.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Not really a family heirloom per se, Blacky crafted it himself under his master's guidance. Also, I'm going for an OOC note here because neither Atelier nor Starlight are supposed to know about it yet.)

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,967.3
    @122 Generation

(Tomes will cost from 100-400 crowns depending on how powerful the magic inside is.)

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Starlight looked up to the smithy. "How much will either staff cost?"