1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria scratched her head in slight confusion over this dark side and that dark side.

Meanwhile, Evergreen grew curious over the Altaria's conversation with Kiseki. Uh... Kiseki? Chieri complains you gave her a bad massage, she said telepathically to her.

2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Moments later, Kiseki received a telepathic message from Evergreen, telling her about the bad massage that she gave Chieri. "Aw, it's fine," Kiseki assured the little Evergreen, "she's used to it, although she still loves complaining about it."

"And I thought the Kirito we were facing before was the real Kirito," Kiseki sighed, not realizing that he had another side.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Are you sure? Evergreen asked. In my opinion, I think he's just hiding his so-called dark side! I think that's the real him, but Maria doesn't agree with me. The Kirlia sulked as she sent out that thought. Oh, how can we ever tell who is who, now? It's a wonder how Maria trusts everyone so easily!

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Real kirito looked at the book. "Over time
    I do not even know whatnis going on. I mean" looking at the fire tree. Holdong Maria capative. Hurting or almost evergreen. Fighting with Kiseki.
    "Did. I. did i. Really. This is awful. " while continueing to read. He stood up and bowed down to two girls and Pokémon. "Im sorry. I really am sorry"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    "What should we do?" Ash asked.

"His true self very obviously feels remorse for what the dark side of him has done." Brock explained. "So the logical next step is to purge the evil from him. How we go about this, it would be worth asking the elves about."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I would say. If I truly am sorry. Which I am noy" Kirito grinned at them. "Do not think I let myself vanish so easily." As he sudden ran. Knowing he wouldnt be that stront without his wand. Best option was to find a new one. Maybe even better.

(Im sorry. I know the vote was for good. But this part was just perfect to turn him)

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @~Seeker of Shadows~

(all the more reason for the party to figure out how to cleanse the dark form)

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ready to move on whenever you are)

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
  10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I'm okay to move on as well.)

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    The party moved on to the ornate house at the north end of the city. Everyone had a lot of questions on their minds, but Brock had the most questions of all. What could have happened to split Kirito into a light and a dark side? What must we do to purge the evil side from him? Is there anything we CAN do about it?

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito did had looked from a distant. He narrowed his eyes.
    While looking around he tried to search for a way out of this blasted village

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Azelia sighed, sittng on Evergreen's shoulder. [..Not again..]

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Shadria

"That's why we're going to see the elven chief." Serena assured Seline. "To figure out why Kirito is like this, and how we can purge the evil from him.

"If we even can do that." Ash cautioned.

"It may require summoning Arceus to do that, and it is a step I am willing to take, even if we have to restrain his dark side for as long as we have to." Brock assured the others.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen glanced at the miniature Cutiefly sitting on her shoulder. She sighed too. [I'm not surprised either. You could say he's just going back into his usual moods.]

It wasn't before long she and Azelia followed Maria into the ornate house.

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "..Hope we can help him before anything..super horrible..happens.." Seline frowned, sighing as they approached the building.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    Tarina met the group in the foyer. "Welcome back, everyone...I have informed Chief Galen you wish to see him."

Just then, a page emerged from the receiving chamber. "The chief is ready to receive the human delegation."

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Well this should be exciting, eh? Evergreen said.

"You bet," Maria agreed. "I hope we'll be able to move on soon."

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    The group bowed before the ornate throne. "Alatulie, everyone." the chief smiled. "I am Galen Whiteshield, chief of the Dreamleaf tribe. The trees have told me you come on a great quest."

Brock respectfully offered the Book of Knowledge to the ornately dressed elf. "This should explain everything, milord."

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    I wonder what this chief has to offer, Evergreen wondered.

"I wonder when we can keep going on to help Lillie..." Maria complained.