1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito tried hos best to open different portals. Hopefully to find his friend.
    "She should be here somewere" he sighed. He was tires and panted dropping to his knees

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    "That's a good start." Misty began. "But we truly won't know what the image is until we solve the puzzle."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    No time like the present, Evergreen grumbled. She managed to push several of the gray pieces toward the bottom and the sides, but even then it appeared to be scrambled. At least the green pieces were lining up, in a way.

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    (If you guys want a hint--the puzzle is depicting a scene from a Moltres folktale, so Serena's theory isn't too far off)

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Is that a bird's wings, I see? Evergreen muttered. She motioned to Ash to look closer at the red and orange that looked like flames at first. Then she used more psychic power to shift two of the pieces so that they looked like they aligned.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

The two pieces, when fitted together, did resemble a flaming wing. But more pieces needed to be fitted in place before it could be definitively confirmed as Moltres.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito panted. "There should be one. " he clenched his fists. "Damn it I need more power. I need more magic" as his anger rose and being surrounded by darkness. "I need to save her." Tears had wellrd up in his eyes. While his braces glowed. The burns started . Blood dripped off from his wrists. "Rianne" he screamed. As he fell to his knees and eventually on the floor. To exhausted tl stand up. Closing his eyes as the darkness slowly drifted off

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Moltres, huh? Now we're getting somewhere.. Say, Ash, can you see if the bottom pieces could align? Evergreen asked.

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "..." Seline stared, thinking. "This looks like a 'slider puzzle'. I've seen one when I was younger. ...I never managed to complete it, so I'm not much help..but there will always be a corner without a piece in it. So not all the corners will be filled.."

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    "Every piece had to be filled, though..." Ash was confused. "So how can it be a sliding puzzle?"

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Really? I thought it was a sliding puzzle too," Maria remarked. "I think I played with one with Leon, once."

Oh! Maybe one of the pieces could be a false one, Evergreen suggested. I thought we were supposed to slide the pieces around, you know. She proceeded to shift another of the pieces downward.

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "Oh..how interesting....." Seline faltered, a bit embarassed that she was wrong.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    (You're about halfway done--keep working!)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen continued working at the puzzle pieces. She managed to locate the pieces that completed the other wing and rearranged the pieces appropriately. Now, there were two wings lining up against the edges of the puzzle.

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "That's... a step in the right direction then," Kiseki said, trying to sound positive like Chieri. However, the tone of her voice indicated the opposite of optimism.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Brock seemed to notice Kiseki's unease. "I know how you want to find Chieri, but we all need to work together if we're going to find her."

He smiled. "Bsides, she could be in that center room."

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    I think we're almost done here, Evergreen said. The mural was taking shape at last, with the right colours lining up against the edges. Red lined up against the top, whereas purple and gray lined the bottom, and green lined the side.

That went without saying that the Gardevoir was devoting lots of concentration to move the pieces around.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    By this time, the image was clearly of Moltres, but it wasn't clear if it was a scene from a folktale. If it was a folktale scene, which version of the Moltres tale type was it from?

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    As Kirito laid ther ehe slightly groaned. He couldnt get up . The energy was drained from him. Trying so many portala

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Before long, much of the mural was in place. The image of Moltres was clearly visible, and all that was left was to sort out the remaining pieces around and try to make sense of it. Evergreen had no idea what to make, so she shifted more pieces around until something made sense.