1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Maria is within sight of Lillie and the others, by the way)

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    (Okay, so that means that they can all see Serena.)

Serena noticed a girl all in white with a number of other adventurers close behind her. A cloaked girl appeared to be watching for them, so Serena chalked her up to be another adventurer.

She hadn't been playing all that long, but with not very many people passing by, she needed something more upbeat from all the airs and ballads she had been playing. True, some of the ballads had gotten a modest ovation, but her audience had dwindled since then.

[Try the set that never fails to attract an audience.] Krystal smiled.

Serena nodded, and started the set of three favorite tunes

Sure enough, the upbeat melodies started to attract some curious children and their parents...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "That girl is pretty good with that, huh?" Soren said. "She must make a good amount of money with it."

Soren felt around in his pocket and clutched Cyclone's Heart Cham.

'I hope you can hear this too.' he thought. 'I'll let you out in a bit, buddy.'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito had turned towards the sound. "That is good" he murmered

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The tune did its part to lift Maria's mood a little bit, and soon enough, she found herself to be tapping her foot along with the beat. Quietly, she wiped away her tears and kept listening in. No wonder there were so many people here to listen in! This girl had talent, for sure.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @[member="Weavile Sly"] @[member="Shady Pirate"] @[member="122 Generation"]

Applause went up when Serena finished her set. Some opted to leave tips, but it seemed that the group of adventurers and Lillie had arrived to listen.

Lillie's applause was especially enthusiastic. "Bravo, Lady Minstrel." she smiled as she dropped a gold coin in the mandolin case.

"Thank you." Serena replied.

7. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Soren dropped a gold piece into the case as well.

"Someone with that kind of talent deserves to be paid for it." he told the musician.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    "Thank you, good sir." Serena replied. "I mainly serve the town of Mayul, south of here, but I do like to venture up here sometimes."

[You can learn quite a bit in a larger town, and with this being one of the major crossroads of the area, there are thousands of rumors traded.] Krystal agreed.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So what is the plan? Or are you all just going goofing around. Which I expect from all of well what exactly to call it?" Kirito looked at the group and than put his gaze towards Lilly. Still holding her hand and not letting go

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    "Mayul..isn't that where the great sage lives?" Lillie wondered.

"Yes--why?" Serena wondered, checking the tuning on her instrument all the while.

"I was going to ask the sage what exactly a summoner must do to awaken Arceus." Lillie explained.

Both Serena's and Krystal's eyes widened as Lillie told them of her quest to save her mother. [Oh goodness...if what you claim is true, not just Kanduin is under threat, but all of Chiron!] Krystal gasped.

11. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    "Do you really have to be that much of an asshole?" Soren asked Kirito. "I was complementing the talented lady here for her wonderful music. Please tell me how that is goofing off?"

Soren didn't even get angry, normally. But this Kirito guy really rubbed him the wrong way.

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline followed them, slowly trying to get more accustomed with the group. "I..I don't have any gold, I'm sorry. You're a talented player.." She fished through her bag then pulled out a small apple, handing it to Serena. "...Will a snack suffice..?" Azelia took to looking around, accidentally getting into some of the others's personal spaces before moving on. The cutiefly meant no harm, she just was trying to get used to the new people and get a good look at their faces.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito only smirked but didnt reply. Instead he listened to lilly request. "Summin arceus for what?"

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Approaching Serena, Kiseki quickly grabbed her bag, trying to find gold. She was really astounded by how good this lady was. She wanted to learn from her, how to become amazing like her. "Wow, you're really amazing milady!" Kiseki said as she was holding her gold out to her. Eventually, she decided to place it in Serena's hand so that they wouldn't get into more trouble with the bandits.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"] @[member="Shadria"]

(You're not likely to run into bandits in town--the town guard would take care of them)

"Thank you." Serena set her instrument aside and accepted the gold and the Leppa Berry. "I've been playing since I was very little. Mandolin is my main instrument, but I can play a lute fairly well, and my friend Ash is teaching me the flute."

@[member="Shady Pirate"]

"Supposedly, Arceus sealed away beings from another world called the Ultra Beasts long ago." Lillie explained. "I believe awakening him would seal them away again, this time for good.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Lilly. That is so dangerous. You shouldnt do it"
    Looking into her eyes pulling both of her hands towards him.

It was weird he hardly knew this woman and still he wanted to do everything for her. Protect her

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @[member="Shady Pirate"]

"I appreciate your kind concern, but I have to do this." Lillie replied. "For my mother, my brother, and the world."

Serena, meanwhile, had switched instruments to her lute, and had started another song to attract listeners...

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "..You want to summon Arceus?! T..That sounds really dangerous. ...I suppose you do need a cleric, huh..?" Seline stared, holding her staff. "...I uh..guess I could come along?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Than I go with you. " he turned to Seline. "It seems so. What is your name?" Holding out his hand again.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    As much as Maria really wanted to tip this talented girl, she had little gold to get that done. Moreover, a tense conversation surrounding that girl regarding Arceus could not escape Maria's attention, so she stood up and approached her. Still, Maria kept her distance and kept quiet, wondering what kind of things she could get from listening to others. For better or worse, they might have information that could help her locate this Lillie.

(Amusing how Maria doesn't know that it's Lillie that she is sneaking up on...)