1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music That One Song...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I have this song that I just can't not listen to at least once a day. I'm not sure what it is about this song, but I just love it so much! Even when I'm not listening to it, it's playing in the back of my mind, and sometimes I'll listen to it as the only song on repeat for days, weeks even. Surely this isn't just me, so what's that one song you can't get out of your head?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oh, I get so many cases of earworm, it's crazy. XD There are just some songs that are so darn catchy to me that I'll listen to em no-stop for hours.

A few pieces i got hooked on in the past:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    For me it changes approximately once a week, but here is this week's.

4. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    My commute to school is about an hour long, so I usually fill that up with music. And always, the last song I listen to is this one:

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    That one song about closing the goddamn door
    Partners In Crime has been stuck in my head for a few weeks, along with a lot of Melanie Martinez's songs; particularly, Soap from Crybaby.
    #MissingNo

6. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Mine's usually one Panic! at the Disco song or another. These past few days it's LA Devotee.

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★

Best song to go to sleep by (at least one day a week; I have a lot of others)

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've been listening to this one in particular a lot lately. Fiddles are my weakness.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Where do I even begin? There are so many songs I remember at random. Though currently, this is stuck in my head:

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  10. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Ever since I settled back in at home and found out that a band I like released two new albums without my knowledge, I've been binge-listening their most recent three albums for a while. They're called Omnium Gatherum, and ever since 2011, they've been the most positive, chillest and relaxing heavy metal group I've come to know.

The main song stuck in my head that I listen to every single day: The Unknowing, from the album Beyond: a song about asking loved ones to not get wrapped up in impatience and social drama, but to take a step back and observe the good in the world and within one's own heart, with a video set to the beauty of rocky Scandinavian coast.

From their other two albums I've been bingeing are Soul Journeys from the album New World Shadows and Ophidian Sunrise from the album Grey Heavens.

Just... ahh... if you can absorb the words and the instrumentation and the 3/4 time and get past the initial aversion to cookie monster voice, this is really beautiful music.

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity

this shit slaps

12. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    THIS. By FAR. Geddy Lee is AWESOME.

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Every song I ever listen to. No kidding. Its how I survive. I constantly play music in the back of my head for days. I can't focus without music playing in the back of my head.

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Right now, the covers of "Word Up" by Cameo, Korn, and BossHoss are all stuck in my head. I blame Kingsman. I think I'm partial to the Korn cover though. XD

15. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    California Dreamin' by The Mamas & The Papas. And almost anything else by them really.

#15 Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  16. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Yeah mine would be Book of the Fallen by Caladan Brood, I can listen that song on repeat without getting bored of it, actually I could listed to the whole Echoes of Battle (the album Book of the Fallen is from) on repeat without getting bored of it!
    Really amazing album, and really inspiring while I'm working!

17. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I seem to have taken a liking to "The Ultimate Show", a track from Super Paper Mario. I haven't played the game in a while, so I can't remember where it plays, but I think it plays when you fight that thing that was made from Dimentio, Luigi and the Chaos Heart.

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @PokemonFan26 You're right on when it plays (I think it's the cutscene before, though?)
    Right now it's a tie between 'Biggest Dreamer' and US/UM's ending theme.

19. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    hello darkness my old friend..
    you know the rest