1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Hrasvelger

Hrasvelger One Dead Snek

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,802.1
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter Stories, trying to finish it up. Finally beat the story boss which is the only hard fight I've encountered in the game so far.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infernostar

Infernostar Member of the Month

Queeny
    (Combee)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,338.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh boy.

Final Fantasy VI Advance: I just got done doing one of MANY iconic things in this game, suplexing a train.
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD: Working through this for the first time for Game Clearing on Twitch
    The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +: Cries in even MORE DLC coming
    The Legend of Dragoon: Wanted to sink my teeth into this sometimes overlooked PS1 JRPG. So far its solid.
    Valkyria Chronicles: Im gonna get through this I swear. But GOD its hard.

3. Sethal

Sethal Chewing on some twigs

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽846.7
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Picked up Super Mario Bros 35 in the E-Shop. Pretty fun game, even though I am not very good in it.

4. Hrasvelger

Hrasvelger One Dead Snek

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,802.1
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Valkyria Revolution, been trying to finish it all up for the platinum trophy because I decided to torment myself wit ha long grind. Once I'm done I should probably finish up Valkyria Chronicles 4 as well.

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Oshawhat
    (Dewott)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,906.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Minesweeper. So simple yet so addicting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  6. Jeydis

Jeydis Straight Vibin'

Mucuscule
    (Goomy)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽473.2
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Getting utterly addicted to Hades.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

Home Depot
    (Bergmite)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,121.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I’m working on the postgame for Dragon Quest XI. It’s amazing how much content was put in this game. If only the grinding was less tedious.

8. Kecleon

Kecleon Hex Maniac

Best Pokémon
    (Kecleon)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.8
    Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Switching around with Oddmar, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling on my Nintendo Switch currently.

And when I'm not doing that, Dragalia Lost and Sonic Forces Speed Battle are taking up my time on my phone.

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 and Rivals of Aether lately. Both really fun games. They good

10. Momo Kiseki

Hoopa
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽696.7
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I've been jumping between Undertale (because I can't BEAT THIS LAST BOSS XD), Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Legacy of the duelist. All very fun ^^