1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
    @sanianisa

"Good idea." Aine smiled. "Although, where should we take him? The temple, perhaps? The priestess would likely know what to do."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "The temple, huh?" Blacky sweatdropped. The reason? "I don't know where the closest temple is."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    While the business between the Flareon and Rhydon was being settled in the distance, Atelier couldn't resist breaking into a small grin at this Glaceon. "Well, you are right in both ways. I'm not from this country, but from somewhere farther away. And the other thing, I am a magic user of some sort. Are you psychic, by any chance?" he joked. Then Atelier went to open his satchel which was crammed with books and tomes, so many that one would wonder how the satchel hadn't fallen apart. He pointed to a yellow tome. "This does electric spells..." and then to a red tome, "and this does fire spells..." and then to a really small book compared to the tomes. "Oh, and this is just a novel I'm reading, and definitely doesn't cast spells."

He briefly glanced at the commotion again. It seemed that the Rhydon was done, but that the Flareon was being taken elsewhere.

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Starlight watched as the crowd slowly dispersed.
    "I guess whatever happened is done, well I'm curious on what happened so I guess I'll head over there," said Starlight quietly as she started her way across the festival grounds.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky followed Aine to the Summerton temple. But before that...
    "Thank you again, miss. And sorry for the mess," he said to the Steenee florist. "You're welcome, sir. Come back anytime~" she smiled to Blacky in response. As he and Aine took off, the florist started to clean up the mess from earlier.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Aha, no, not a Psychic - I like to think I'm perceptive, but I'm probably not really." She looked over the tomes with a gleam of interest in her eye. She'd also read somethings similar to those when she was younger. Her attention turned to the novel as the Eevee mentioned it. "Oh, I think I've read that before. How far in are you...?"

8. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    As Kelvane began to recover, both from his asthma finally settling down and the beautiful voice singing above him, which seemed to ease both his pain and his nerves. As he listened to the conversation, and realized they were going to take him to some temple to try to help him, his mind began to fly into a panic. The absolute last thing he needed was to be taken somewhere for a problem he could usually deal with.

"Hold on, hold on!" Kelvane said hurriedly, "I don't need to go to any temple! I'm fine!" To prove his point, he rolled over and pushed himself onto his feet, shaking off the stray dirt that clung to his fur. "See?" It was only then that he saw the Umbreon had been joined by a Sylveon, one that matched the description of the one his parents told him to find, and he immediately froze in place, gawking at her.

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Whoa, hey!" Blacky flinched as the Flareon suddenly got himself off from his arms / front paws.
    "Are you really sure you're okay?" the Umbreon dubiously asked. He had to make sure of this Flareon kid's safety and well-being after the mess earlier, after all. But now that the kid looked like he had seen a ghost, Blacky turned to his fellow shiny Eeveelution.
    "...Lady Aine?" he tilted his head upon realizing that the kid was looking at her in awe.

#49 Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Atelier's eyes lit up instantly. "Oh, you know this book?" He quickly took the novel out of his satchel for the Glaceon to see. "I just got to the part where the hero takes on a student, but because of that, it's becoming some sort of love triangle." He showed where he placed his bookmark. "Argh... It's so annoying how thick his feelings can get. You're a fan of this series too?"

(Literally basing the book off my fanfiction writings)

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    "AAH, FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!" Xuehua burst out, before instantly dropping her voice. "...oops, sorry. But I totally agree with the whole love triangle and romance thing! I was reading a murder mystery earlier to check out the series, but it focuses too much on the same issue. I just find it such a pain when it's dragged out so long. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the series-" she gestured towards the Eevee's novel "-but I definitely enjoy it."

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Fortunately, Atelier wasn't so surprised at the Glaceon's outburst because he was just as enthusiastic about novels. Never mind the surrounding Pokémon who looked worried for their sanity. "Whoa. You totally get it then!" he said in a quiet but very excited voice. "But, oh my gosh, can you believe how long the characters can stretch their feelings? It gets so draggy... that their feelings alone can take up pages." He clutched his novel. "Are you still reading the same murder mystery now?"

Atelier hadn't counted on meeting another Pokémon in this foreign land who could so easily get into topic on novels like he did. But he was just as excited to talk to someone about them.

13. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    The lingering smell of smoke started to clear. Finally... Aroma muttered to herself. Then by the Flareon and a blue Umbreon, she spotted... No, could it be? Is that the legendary Aine?

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
  15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Blacky then turned to both the Flareon kid and a recently arrived Sylveon (this is the normal one) and bowed. "And I'm Blacky, a lowly squire from Kickenham. Pleased to meet you," he introduced himself.
    Soon afterward, he noticed an Eevee with a pendant around their neck coming closer, curiously looking around. "Ah, hey there," the Umbreon called them. "How can we help you?"

#55 Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,914.9
    @sanianisa

(Hammerlocke's fantasy counterpart is Kickenham, if you're curious.)

SAF likes this.
  17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Aighty, thanks for clarifying.)

18. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,411.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Although Aroma just met Aine, she knew there was an unspoken bond between the two Sylveon. “Greetings all, I am Aroma.” A fragrant breeze of Sitrus Berries wafted from her feelers, a sign of her excitement.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 39
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,214.3
    "Yeah! I've only started it a while ago, but you know. Something about mystery stories like this always drag me in. I don't always manage to solve them before the end, but then again that's part of the appeal! When you finish it and reread and you can pick up all the little clues... or the lack of them if the author's that kind of person who trades the point of the genre for bad suspense..." Xuehua's eyes were practically glowing now from her own excitement before fading back to usual with a bit of embarrassment. "Oops, sorry about just now. I just get really excited about good fiction. Or a good book in general."

20. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,630.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    The Sitrus aroma from Aroma's feelers (pun kinda intended... or is it?) felt so dang pleasant. For Blacky, at least.

(And yes @Laserdragon14, I was referring to your Eevee in my previous IC post:
    Iirc she wears her gems as a necklace or something... right?)

Laserdragon14 likes this.