1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rylek reporting for duty!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by rylek196, Nov 28, 2018.

1. rylek196

PokéPoints:
    ₽120.7
    Well, I guess it's time to do that classic new-member-to-a-site thing and introduce myself, right? My online handle is Rylek196, but you knew that. Like Jmoul18 before me, I'm also on Fanfiction and novelizing a Pokémon game, that being White. It's currently there under the title of 'I Never Wanted to be the Hero', but that will be changed eventually to 'Long Way to Fall' upon the story's completion, which will also be the title I'll be posting the story under here (confused yet? ;P).

Before you go off and read it, I have to warn you: The early chapters were written several years ago, and as such are BAD. They NEED to be rewritten. Luckily for you all, I already have rewritten three chapters, and will post them here over the coming weeks as a sort of 'test run' for the eventual rewrite of the rest, up to chapter 15, plus a small section of chapter 20.

As a final note (and I know this has nothing to do with Pokémon, but cut me some slack), White isn't the only game I'm writing a novelization of. I'm also novelizing a game called Shadow of the Colossus, under the title of In the Shadow of the Beasts, so if any of you are interested in giving something completely different a try, head over to my FFN profile to read it. Unlike the White novelization, everything in that story is up to my current standards, and I fully endorse it.

2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey! Good to see you friend! Welcome to the Lake!

Everyone’s pretty approachable on here, so if you have questions, feel free to ask me or any of the staff on the site. We’re more than happy to help out.

See you around :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Welcome to the lake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Hewwow here ^w^

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
  6. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Rylek. I will enjoy reading your story as you post it, and I hope to be able to assist you. Welcome, and good luck.

7. rylek196

PokéPoints:
    ₽120.7
    My avy is from Bionicle. It's one panel in one of the comics where the main bad guy basically wins, takes over the universe and rearranges the stars into the shape of the mask he once had. As for the other stuff, yep, I know. I just need to figure out how it works...

8. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hey I hope you like it here!

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to Lv! :)

10. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Oof I’m late. Anywho, welcome to the lake! I hope you enjoy your stay and please feel free to express yourself here. We’re a laid back community so yeah, don’t be scared.

11. jmoul18

Gwen
    (Kirlia)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.3
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Poké Ball ★
    Hey! Welcome!

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Welcome to LV, I hope you're liking it here so far!

13. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Good to see you here! Hope you’re enjoying everything so far. If you need any help with stuff on the site feel free to ask me. Looking forward to seeing you around!

14. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm always happy to see writers come and join LV. I hope that you enjoy your stay here! :3

15. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Ooh, you're going with a re-writing strategy? My biggest work suuucks in hindsight and was long enough (estimate 150k words as a rough calculation) that I didn't have the patience to rewrite or reboot it, even though I still think it would have potential for continuation. I wish you luck and patience in your endeavor!

Welcome to Lake Valor! There's a bunch of stuff to do here, just pretty much click anywhere on that home page and you're probably going to get somewhere cool.

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm always thrilled when writers join us here, given how creative of a community LV is....and especially since I'm a writer myself! aha. Like I mentioned in other threads though, I've no plans to write an actual novel, but it's fun to create fanfiction for others to read. =') Welcome to LV! Sincerely hope you have a lovely time here. <3

17. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! That's a nice intro, glad I could get to know you better! If you have any questions, please ask me or another staff member. Hope you have a marvelous stay! (You should decide to stay btw, it's cool here)

18. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome! I'm very excited to meet you! This is a great place and I hope we get to be good friends and that you have a great time here!

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the Lake! Your fanfiction sounds awesome - I can't wait to see it! Hope you have a great time here at the Lake!

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    You are given the duty of enjoying LV! Hehehe~
    Welcome to LV, mate!