1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Silver and Gold
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.1
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade DE for the past month and will probably start up NG+ soon. Also have been playing Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

Home Depot
    (Bergmite)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽751.9
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I’ve been switching back and forth between VA-11 Hall-A, Steins;Gate Elite, Chaos;Child, Persona 5 Royal, and Death Mark.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SyWry

SyWry Rival

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,159.1
    Just took over as part of a clan leader in an MMO I play a lot. Not sure how I really feel about it, but one thing is for sure, I'm playing that game a lot more now.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon Local meme queen

Skitter
    (Surskit)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,023.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’ve been playing a mobile rhythm game called Cytus II a lot more recently. I’ve been intent on getting a perfect score on a hard level for a few days and I finally did it!

5. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.7
    I bounce around a lot. But the ones I play most are; Pokémon Shield, Just Shapes and Beats, and Destiny 2.

6. Infernostar

Infernostar Ruin Maniac

Queeny
    (Combee)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,270.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yes.

But no seriously, I play a lot of games. At the moment stuff I'm trying to focus on are Valkyria Chronicles, Lunar Knights, Super Paper Mario (Doing that for Game Clearing on Twitch), Titanfall 2, Mario Party 4, and whatever I feel like playing on the Sega Genesis Mini

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  7. Sethal

Sethal Has got Rescueteam DX

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽310.0
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    I've been playing Fire Emblem: Three Hours for some time, with occasional play sessions with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Maker 2.
    Also have been playing Minecraft those past weeks.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Dark Zero
    (Luxio)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽672.8
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I’ve been playing the various megaman x games that come with the legacy collections. And I’m clearly not good btw. XD

9. Wizard

Wizard Hit it until it BREAKS!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 103
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,400.5
    I'm currently alternating between the following:
    -Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (true ending)
    -Ghost of Tsushima
    -Persona 4 Golden
    -Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) in pursuit of the platinum trophy (one trophy left!)
    -Animal Crossing: New Horizons

10. Duo

Duo mewtwo is bottom 3

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.9
    Megaman Legacy Collection
    Megaman X Legacy Collection
    Super Mario Maker 2
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

...With the latter two only being occasional, and the former two being games I just bought.

11. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon Local meme queen

Skitter
    (Surskit)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,023.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I just got another mobile rhythm game called Arcaea. It seems fun so far.

12. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

Home Depot
    (Bergmite)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽751.9
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I’ve been playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky off and on. For anyone who doesn’t know, this is the first entry in a nine part JRPG series. Each game contributes to the same saga, making it impossible to even skip one part. As daunting as Trails is, I’m glad I gave it a chance. The magic system is unconventional and the localization is very well done.

13. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,772.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I've been wanting to get into this franchise, so I'm glad to see support for it.

I've been playing Super Mario Odyssey and Paper Mario: The Origami King, and am really enjoying both of them. Odyssey is great because I can take a quick break from work and grab a few moons; helps me focus better.

14. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽58.1
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I've been playing Minecraft a lot lately, mostly vanilla but occasionally I'll fire up the Pixelmon Reforged mod pack.